hi sam!!! hahahaha this playlist thing looked fun so im going to do it too!! hahaha
"Play all your tunes in one playlist, set to shuffle, and click 'next.' Title of that song is your answer no matter what."
1. If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
2. What would best describe your personality?
Sugar We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin
4. How do you feel today?
SOS - Rihanna
*i died from laughing too hard. hahahahahahahahahahahaha*
5. What is your life's purpose?
6. What is your motto?
Is It Any Wonder? - Keane
7. What do your friends think of you?
Call Me Crazy - Ne-Yo Feat. Jay-Z
8. What do you think of your parents?
The Way I Do - Marcos Hernandez (????)
9. What do you think about very often?
Piece of Me - Britney Spears
10. What do you think of your bestfriend?
Don't Leave Home - Dido
11. What do you think of the person you like?
Umbrella - Rihanna
12. What is your life story?
Like A Virgin - The Cooltrane Quartet (hahahahahahahahaha omigod my ipod knows me well)
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
How To Be Dead - Snow Patrol (wait. What?)
14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
No Promises - Shayne Ward
15. What do your parents think of you?
Question of Faith - Lighthouse Family
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Please Come To Boston - Babyface
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Mercy Mercy Me - Boyz II Men
18. What is your favorite hobby/interest?
If I Were You - Tamia
19. What is your biggest fear?
Paano - Freestyle
20. What is your biggest secret?
Everytime I Think Of You - Paula DeAnda
21. What song will be the title when you repost this?
Monday, January 28, 2008
hi sam!!! hahahaha this playlist thing looked fun so im going to do it too!! hahaha
Posted by Jane Lu at 6:30 PM
Sunday, January 13, 2008
fasting this week. God knows i might not survive. because i love food. hahaha! but seriously, il be fasting, and also abstaining from:the Internet. namely, blogging, and my entertainment chika-sites. so for business use lang talaga. :) so do me a favor, and help me fast! :D pray for me, and in return, i will include you in my prayers. leave me messages/text me with your prayer requests and i will pray with/for you :) sound good? haha
Posted by Jane Lu at 10:44 PM
Saturday, January 12, 2008
|What Lu Jean Ong Means|
You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.
You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.
You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.
3 days til the start of a new chapter :D can't wait!!!!
Posted by Jane Lu at 8:28 PM
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
it still hasn't fully sunk in yet. i keep expecting sir Henry (the hr guy) to call me and say they made a mistake. but i was at ABS kanina to have my id picture taken (which, by the way is butt-ugly), and no one told me naman na i had no right to be there so i guess i really am going to work there now! (hahaha)
my colds are (starting to) clear up now. hopefully and by the grace of God, this whole awful sickness will leave me.
will meet up with achi denise tomorrow to get my NBI clearance. hopefully hindi kami abutan ng friday :D haha
ta for now ;)
and by the way, i am currently marathon-ing gossip girl, and IMO, it does rock. a lot :D
Posted by Jane Lu at 5:44 PM
Monday, January 7, 2008
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
although my blog's been full of thanksgiving posts and things like that, allow me to do one last one to cap off the year that just passed. i'm pretty sure 2008 will be a year filled with lots of good memories, friends, loved ones, but for now, lemme say that 2007 was the best (so far). i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made my year so interesting and so unlike any other year :)
here are the memories i will take with me from last year:
- New Year's Eve/Day- also known as the Clumtards' first drinking session. and the night the drinking game was introduced. :)
- TTH lunches with Lor, who i really really absolutely missed in 2006. i'm so glad we got the chance to bond again that last sem :)
- MWFs with Sarah, moaning about how lazy we are, and how we need to finish our "practicum" while eating and checking out the latest gossip. hahaha
- Thesis- and second sem in general. yes, life wasn't all fun and pretty daisies. yes, i had a hard time. and yes, it was pretty touch-and-go for a while there, but valuable life lessons were learned. and in retrospect, im glad i had the sem i did :)
- Last week bonding sessions with the self-proclaimed "patapons"-consisting of me, evi and sarah. also known as the only things that kept me from going insane. love you guys :)
- Blue Roast- if only for the opportunity to drink up in school. HAHA! and meet up with all your friends who you may never see again :)
- Graduation- yes, we finally made it! whee!
- All the summer (and not-summer) Tagaytay outings- Apr 21-22 with the vacation barkada, May 1 with the same people but with the parents as well, May 5 with Mom and Adi's Badminton friends (made new friends there), and Aug 26 with the beloved (at walang ka-sawa sawang) vacation barkada
- Puerto Galera (May 13-14)- weather good, food good, camwhoring even better :)
- All the meet-ups with the patapons :) + ane- those "job fair", lunches, even the YM confes, convos and jilted plans made me realize that i'm still important to some peoples' lives. hahaha!
- My birthday- although almost everyone i invited couldn't make it (proof that i really CAN'T throw a party because of my jinx), 2 of my favoritest cousins managed to brave snow and hale(kidding) to make it, and it turned out to be one drunken love affair between the 4 of us (plus my bro who loves me.. i think) and the gamecube. Mario Party RULES!!!
- UAAP Men's Basketball- Finally got to see my FIRST EVER LIVE BASKETBALL GAME! hahahahaha! cheers to Evi, Sarah and Mel, my UAAP buddies :)
- mini-Solid reunions- cheers to my HS classmates and friends :)
- Halloween- where the clumtards are born. :) i love love LOVE my cousins :) let's all drink to that! hahaha!!!
- ICA Homecoming- wow, this year (2008) is the Scyons' 5th anniversary. it's been THAT long. WOW.
- A2 "Christmas Party"- at mel's house. the attendance wasn't even 1/4 of the block, but it was so fun seeing Sel and Nikki G again. and of course Mel and Evi :)
- Christmas- Party at the Ho's! lots of good memories, per usual. Bacardi Limon and the magnificence of Absolut Kurant, Planet SUN, king of the garden, soulja boy's Crank Dat (our official theme song), all the drunk-ness. WHITE ELEPHANT! good food, good family (who also happen to be friends). LOVE :)
- A2 mini-reunion- whee!!!! after ten years... 8 of us managed to come together and reunite. (hahahahaha!!) thanks for a fun night you guys :) hope there'll be many many more this year!
- New Year's Eve- with my beloved cousins and family :) i could not ask for more, really. i started and ended the year with these guys (would you believe? it's us again! who'dve thunk it? haha)
some people to thank:
- my koosins/clumtards/gretty.achidenise.tippi.adi.brian.tin.justin.aj.chris.achicarol.keith(honorarykoosin)- for all the retarded pictures, and the reasons for all the retarded pictures :) for all the fun times, and the bondings, the drunken mario parties, the sleepovers, drinking sessions, holidays, birthdays, just-any-kind-of-days :) wouldn't trade you guys for the world :)
- the patapons/sarah.evi.mel.ane- for being my shoulders to cry on, drinking sessions, the coming earlies and going home lates from school, the rides home, for the coffee, the pizza, the basketball, the food after the basketball, the bonding sessions. :)
- lor- for the easy friendship, the laughter, and the chika sessions :) and the bonding over Philo 103 :)
- vacation barkada/nix.gretty.adi.justin.josh.nicole- whoo! to more fun and laughter (and pictures!) :)
- francis, K and bradley, the best online (but also real-life) buddies ever :D
- The Post-Christmas/New Year's day/Tito Ferdie's Birthday Party :)-"hosted" by Nix/Luj/Gretchky :)
Posted by Jane Lu at 12:52 PM