I've been feeling awfully drained lately. it seems like everywhere i turn, there is an opportunity for a fresh set of complaints, and grabe, i so do not want to become negative. i've been down that road before and it's not pretty. so instead of clinging on to negative thoughts, today i shall think happy thoughts! focus on the positive, as they say.
- like the fact that i already have half the money i need for the digicam saved up (more than what i originally projected over the course of 3 paydays) so hopefully talaga by November i get to buy it na from TP in time for Christmas!!
- or the fact that after that, i have resolved to start saving up for a laptop, just so i don't keep whining about how i don't have one
- i was able to coordinate all of the EC coverages today! :D
- i found a more efficient way to transcribe and as soon as i get a laptop (hopefully by December, my very own Christmas gift to myself), i shall definitely be spending more time in the newsroom :D
- that allowance thing anne and i have resolved to keep ourselves on definitely works! sure i deviate now and again, but i am really able to save now and i'm so happy! :D
- i was able to download a boatload of new songs over the weekend and am now in the process of organizing my iPod into little playlists para fun!