... and, we're back!
Fall TV is the best TV in all the world, just wanted to resurrect my dead blog here with that thought. haha
so what have i been watching?
- Project Runway - ooh can't wait to see who gets Auf'd next
- Project Runway Philippines - purely for the Phillip Tampus LOL-worthy english moments. choz of course for the fashion, what else? haha and my heart breaks for the way that my all-time favorite, Ivan, was super mourned over last ep :D
- Gossip Girl - OMGWTFBBQ HAPPENED??
- One Tree Hill - see above. hahaha and omg my first bawl of the season courtesy of this show. as in from start to finish of ep 3 i was crying like a crazy girl in front of the laptop at 1 in the morning. i'd like to blame it on the hormones, but that episode was really something.
- House - such a big 'awww' season premiere, really. oh, and cool medical case. currently downloading ep2
- How I Met Your Mother - (!!!!!!!!!) OOOOOOOOOOOOOMG!!!!! yun lang. hahaha
- Heroes - i read the recap of this episode before i actually watched it. but i have to say it was so weird to see it all played out. but i have to admit i am losing my interest in this show. :( as in, i was playing freecell (a fairly new addiction) and IM-ing mervin and sarah while watching
oh, and i'm waiting for these to air, too:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Pushing Daisies
- Private Practice
- Samantha Who?
- Dollhouse, which will begin midseason and is a new Joss Whedon creation starring Eliza Dushku :D should be fun!
i also want to watch these shows but have absolutely no more time:
- Lipstick Jungle - for the Kirby Love. rar he so hot! haha
- Boston Legal
suffice to say i have no social life. which, oddly is cool with me. at least i don't have to spend so much to have a good time. haha