from aligs. hahahaha FUNFUNFUNNEEE!!
1. Click here. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2. Click here. The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
(If you want to do this again, you'll hit refresh to generate new quotes, because clicking the quotes link again will just give you the same quotes over and over again.)
3. Click here. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Click here. The first ten links you end up in (minus the .coms) are your 10 song titles.
- Brad Lands
- The News
- Great Pop Supplement
- CACP (catholics against capital punishment)
- Fourth Rotor
- House of Kyle
- Wake Up Punk
- Global Exchange
- Backstreet UK