Saturday, April 26, 2008

ooh! more random me facts. haha

got this from daphne, and since i'm sort of killing time before i go off to work (yes, it's a saturday and no, i'm not just high, i really need to go to work), i will answer:

Share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you.
Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
– Each blogger must post these rules first.
– Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
– Bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
– At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
– Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

since i'm all about the sharing, i'm pretty sure many people would know some (if not all) of the random things i will post. but, whatever. haha

  • i only started growing my hair after i graduated from grade school. my hair used to only reach my chin, and i haven't had bangs since.... even before then. mga grade 5 siguro or earlier pa. but i have bangs now. hahaha
  • when i was a kid, i got spanked so hard for using astringent as shampoo, and shampooing my (then-feverish) little brother's hair. as in i REALLY lathered it on.
  • no one who doesn't know me well believes me when i say i've never had a boyfriend. the reason for that still escapes me.
  • i PRETTY much already "remember" the placement of keys in a keyboard, and can therefore type without looking at it thanks to months of bumming, intense boredom, and the fact that my job requires me to transcribe (relatively) fast. but if you ask me to recite them in order, i prolly won't be able to answer. i can also text without looking, which both irritates and fascinates my mother.
  • have transpo, will go out. for short, kaladkarin. hahaha! also, my bro goes out more than i do, but somehow, ako yung lakwatsera sa amin.
  • i've never bought jeans. or underwear. (cuz my mom does that for me)
  • i love eggs (and cheese, but that's obvious), and sometimes when it's 3 in the morning and i can't sleep, i will go down to the kitchen and make myself an omelette with cheese and whatever else is in the frig'
  • i haven't had a birthday party since i was a kid. prolly the last legitimate party i had was when i was 7. sure, i partied last year, but my "party" consisted of two cousins, a bro, mario party, and a whole lotta gin. which, fun but, not a PARTY party.
i tag...
achi denise
brian
tinee
chelsea (imishu chelsea! let's party on justin's birthday! hahahaha)
jen
+ whoever else. hahaha

No comments: