some "highlights" of my week:
- Monday beers with two of my favorite (read: dahil tatlo pa lang silang nakatrabaho ko nung mga oras na ito. hahahaha) cameramen, and new friend Bernard. my first time drinking "sa tapat"
- Tuesday interview with Lesley Mobo. famous last words:
Me: (in my mind) no shit, sir.
- Wednesday coverages. got free Kiehl's lip balm (hooray!) plus a keychain and flashdrive (1gb! and not even one month after i bought my cute imation 2gb one, too. howell) from Porsche design. and apparently my contact in Kiehl's is ICAn. and an old acquaintance. hahaha
- Thursday saw old college crush in compound. me=swooning dead girl. awakened stirrings in that place where you're supposed to have a heart. ahahahahahaha drama i know. hahaha
- also from yesterday, Lesley Mobo fashion show. wore my 2-month-old-but-never-worn white polo. officemates noticed and liked it (suffice to say i will not be wearing that again for a long time para di halata. hahaha) paired it with silver stilettos. result: dead feet. but it was a great show! loved the all-black :D too bad i didn't know anyone, not even (at first, syempre) the friggin driver OR the cameraman (my usual suspects all abandoned me pakshet) but i FINALLY got to work with a cameraman whose name doesn't start with the letter J.
omigosh. ngayon ko lang narealize. next week, April na. which means, on Monday, i can already say that i've been employed for 2 months. how time flies when you're having fun :D