Wednesday, October 3, 2007

so i went to Dawn Watch today. woke up at 5 to get to church at 6 and just prayed with everyone. im thinking of making it into a regular habit, because there is just something so.. profound, i guess, about people waking up in the early morning for fellowship.

going to dawn watch made me think REALLY hard about my situation though. i still don't know what i want to do with the rest of my life, not really. i keep thinking about options i can go into but it all boils down to one simple fact: im scared of doing anything, because im afraid to take the risk. hay.

life is too short to be constantly scared of leaping off the damn ledge. it's too full of what if's that will continue to haunt me.

talking to my tita made me remember something that i've wanted to do for a long time. she's been thinking of selling her furniture on the internet but is a bit scared to do it as well, and i told her i would help her with it. and that made the rusted wheels of my brain start working. what if..?

what if indeed?

more on this when i figure out what to do with my life. for now, i will prepare to go to 168 with my lola tomorrow.

No comments: