Saturday, August 25, 2007

uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh

whenever i clean my room, i always start with the most important stuff: my books, then my earring collection, because these are the things which, more often than not get displaced in my room cuz i read too much, and i have absolutely no mercy left for my ears. hahaha!! of course after i fix my books, usually i get too lazy to fix the other 2/3 of my room. but it's cool. i will get around to it someday. hahaha


i was going to post something snippy about my lola's sister, but i decided to delete it. vitriol is not something i want to share to the world anymore. 

in other news, whee!!!! we're going to tagaytay tomorrow!! i'm so excited! except for the fact that i have my period and therefore cannot swim ever. i sooo ENJOY being a girl. menstrual pains are the highlight of my month and i do so look forward to having them. not. gah

No comments: