Friday, August 10, 2007

star-struck! haha

my mom woke me up yesterday at about 11 (i slept at 4) to say that she wanted me to go with her to mall of asia, where the sm corporate offices were cuz she was going to talk to the merchandiser who orders from her. so there we were at around 3 till 6 cuz the sm people are SOOO SLOW. her appointment was for 415 and we waited til about 545? 6? something like that. and it's beside the point.


because while we were waiting MARC FREAKIN NELSON EXITS THE FREAKIN BUILDING. 

*my mom dies from giddyness at this point*

about 5 minutes after he leaves she is still talking about how cute he was. this from the woman who never looks at cute men, only cute girls (to see what they are wearing and to make lait, not because she LIKES them.)

and where was my camera? in the car. dammit. hahahahaha

No comments: